Shock wave Principle
Shock wave is a wave with rapid increase of pressure within a very short time and then having a gradual decrease of pressure with a small negative pressure phase. It is aimed at the source of chronic pain, promoting the dissolution of calcium deposits and leading to better vascularization so as to speed up the healing process.
Shockwave therapy Machine Features
1. Eleven transmitters—— different shaped transmitters available for different area treatment
2. Physical sound waves treatment——non-surgical, no scars, no downtime
3. Better effect, shorter operation time—— higher effectiveness
4. ED treatment—— accelerating blood circulation, optimizing erections, sensitivity, and sexual performance.
Shockwave therapy Functions
1. Improve blood circulation.
2. Relief pain.
3. Improve micro-circulation and metabolism.
4. Accelerate bone healing and remodeling.
5. Promote collagen production.
Technology Background of Ultrasound Ultrasound therapy causes mechanical vibrations, from high frequency sound waves, on skin and soft tissue via an aqueous solution (Gel). A gel is applied either to the applicator head or to the skin, which helps the sound waves to evenly penetrate the skin. The ultrasound applicator converts power from the device into acoustic power that can cause thermal or non-thermal effects. The sound waves creates microscopic stimulation in the deep tissue molecules that increases heat and friction. The warming effect encourages and promotes healing in the soft tissues by increasing the metabolism at the level of the tissue cells